SEND at Tividale Hall
At Tividale Hall Primary School, we welcome everybody into our community. The staff, governors, pupils and parents work together to make school a happy, welcoming place where children can achieve their full potential and develop as confident individuals.
We provide a learning environment that enables all pupils to make the greatest possible progress and achieve their full potential in a caring, supportive and fully inclusive environment. At Tividale Hall, we believe that every pupil should be supported to fulfil their potential in their academic, emotional, social and physical development. This policy reflects the school’s commitment to supporting the wide range of special needs that children may experience either short term or long term.
For more information please read our SEND policy or speak to our inclusion lead Miss Mee.
- executive functioning skills 1
- Family Activities Nov Dec Newsletter page 1
- Family Activities Nov Dec Newsletter page 2
- fine motor skills handwriting
- fine motor skills playdoh activity
- make your own sensory box at home 1
- Parent Carer Activities December 2020
- The Corona Virus Free Printable
- visual timetable of home activities
- weekly timetable template 1