- Parent letters
- Tividale Progress since Ofsted
- Year 2 SAT's Meeting Presentation
- Social Media Guidance
- After School Clubs and Activities
- Tividale Hall Walking Bus
- School Meals
- Young Voices
- Term Dates
- Local Offer
- School Calendar 2018-19
- Year 6 SAT's Presentation Meeting
- Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission information
- Tividale Hall Calculation Policies
School meals are available at a cost of £2.30 per day, please make payment to the office on a weekly basis or payment can be made through Parent Pay.
On a Friday, school will be providing a 'Fast Food Friday' lunch option. This will consist of; southern fried chicken strips; popcorn chicken or vegetarian burgers. All meals will be served in a box with sachets of sauces.
Click here to view or download the weekly menu.
***Schools in Sandwell have been asked to complete a survey of the meals that we are providing our children. The survey findings will be reported back to schools and school meal providers to improve school food, and improve health and wellbeing.***
Please use this survey link to take part in this survey: https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=149562189368