- Parent letters
- Tividale Progress since Ofsted
- Year 2 SAT's Meeting Presentation
- Social Media Guidance
- After School Clubs and Activities
- Tividale Hall Walking Bus
- School Meals
- Young Voices
- Term Dates
- Local Offer
- School Calendar 2018-19
- Year 6 SAT's Presentation Meeting
- Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission information
- Tividale Hall Calculation Policies
After School Clubs and Activities
We currently offer various after school activities which rotate every half term.
For further information, please contact the school office.
It is important that if you have registered your child for an after school activity, that they attend every session. Children that are registered for sessions will be collected from their classrooms by a member of staff and taken directly to their club. If your child does not wish to attend an activity, it is vital that you notify the school office.